A massage is one of the best ways to work out the kinks in your back and the stress in your life, but most of us don’t have the time to go to a spa. That’s the beauty of buying a high quality, yet affordable, Zen Awakening massage chair from Black Pine Spas – you can reap all the benefits of massage without leaving your home.
Come try out a massage chair at our Seattle area store, just north of downtown, in Shoreline. Click here for directions and showroom hours.
Give us a call regarding any questions on the massage chairs below at (425) 771-5774
Click below to read details about different models of Zen Awakening massage chairs:
The incredible benefits of a Zen Awakening massage chair
Hands on massages are expensive, take time out of your day to travel to a spa and can lose some of their stress-reducing effectiveness when you have to get back in your car and fight traffic. Having a massage chair in your home is more cost-effective in the long run and allows you to have a massage whenever you want it without the hassle of making an appointment and driving to a spa. A massage chair is a great investment for any home and offers a wide array of health benefits to people of all ages and health conditions.
But there are a number of specific health benefits for those suffering from pain, injury or illness including:
- Back pain – Studies show that using a massage chair can reduce the need for painkillers by 36% for those with back pain so intense they must use medication.
- Migraines – Massage can reduce the frequency and intensity of migraines in those who suffer from these debilitating headaches.
- Sleep disorders – For those that suffer from sleep problems, using a massage chair can help improve sleep cycles by reducing stress and relaxing the body.
- Cancer – Massage chairs have been shown to benefit cancer patients by helping to relieve some of the symptoms caused by cancer treatments.
- Anxiety and depression – Many studies show that massage can help relieve mental health conditions through lowering cortisol levels by as much as 50%.
- High blood pressure – Studies have shown the effects of massage can reduce stress and lower the heart rate which may lead to decreased incidences of heart attack and stroke.
- Flexibility and mobility – Massage chairs not only soothe sore muscles, but can improve your posture, flexibility and mobility through decompression of the spine.
How Zen Awakening massage chairs work
Black Pine Spas recommends and sells Zen Awakening massage chairs in several styles that you can use in your home to reduce stress and improve your health. These high quality chairs offer features (depending on the model chosen) including:
- Shape detection technology – Sensors detect the proper width for roller action to customize your massage experience to the height and width of your back.
- 2D or 3D back massage – Depending on the model chosen, you can enjoy either 2D rolling action that conforms to your back or deeper 3D shiatsu style action that kneads more deeply.
- Full body massage – Components massage your head, neck, back, shoulders, leg, thigh, foot, arms and hands and with heat from lower back to legs.
- Foot extension – Enjoy optimal relaxation with your feet lifted off the floor while you enjoy being reclined and massaged from head to foot.
- Zero-gravity massage – Some models allow you to fully recline to a weightless horizontal position that allows for full spinal decompression.
- USB music player – Enjoy noise canceling high def music playback from your USB equipped device to enhance your relaxation and massage experience.
Black Pine Spas – Puget Sound’s oldest and largest dealer of recreational goods
Since 1981, the experts at Black Pine Spas have been helping Seattle area residents outfit their homes with hot tubs, pool tables, saunas, gazebos, massage chairs and other recreational goods. We always offer the most competitive prices and will beat local retailer prices by 10%. Combine that with our unparalleled expertise and excellent customer service reputation and you know why our customers come back to us again and again.
Call us at (425) 771-5774 or drop by our Edmond’s showroom – just north of downtown Seattle – to try out a relaxing massage chair and see how owning one will benefit your health, reduce stress and improve your quality of life.